Monday, April 18, 2011

Nuptials Royale

Are you getting ready for the royal wedding?  As if you didn't know, Prince William and Kate Middleton will be wed Friday 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey.  I am giddy with excitement!  Well, as giddy as I was for Prince Charles wedding to Lady Di, which did not include getting up at 6 AM to watch the telly.  Loooved Lady Di's dress.  If you weren't there for the 80's you just wouldn't understand.  That decade was all about the big.  I recently saw home movies from that era and you could have hidden a comminity band in my hair, complete with the bandstand. And ginormous shoulders?  They make your hips looks smaller. Of course Kate Middleton is so slim and lovely she could wear a flour sack and look good.  And for those of you who haven't seen a flour sack, neither have I.  But I'm pretty sure they're not haute couture.

Books on the 1980's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

community band?