Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Looooooove Poems - Homemade (kinda)

So you'd like to write your guinea pig a special poem because he is just the sweetest and the cutest. But alas, you stink at the art of putting words together. Have I got a generator for you! Head to this site, type in the terms that best express your deepest feelings about Pinky Paws and this site will deliver unto you an actual poem: Love Poetry Generator
Here is part of one I generated. Breaks your heart, doesn't it?

My Love
Your skin glows like the tomato, blossoms glowing as the hyacinth in the purest hope of spring.
The evening floats in on a great downy woodpecker wing.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of tea.
In the quiet, I listen for the last squeaky of the day.

Hey! Now that I've go you thinking about them, click here for some Guinea Pig Books.

No comments: