Monday, March 7, 2011

Book Reviews Right in Our Catalog!

Overall I like James Rollins.  He gives me adventure with a little something weird thrown in.  So I'm looking at The last oracle : a Sigma Force novel.  There's a nice summary with promising phrases like "ancient relic" and "Oracle of Delphi".  But is it good?  A review sure would be nice.  Hey!  What's that to the left of the book cover?  Among other options I see Library Journal Review and Publisher Weekly Review.  Let's take a look, shall we?  Library Journal describes plot plot plot... bingo!   "Rollins has outdone himself with this fabulous mix of history, science, and adventure..."  That's what I wanted to know.  You too can instantly access reviews of the books that have caught your fancy.  Just click and read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool