Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Funnies - what flower are you?

Now that we've beaten the whole soap opera name thing to a bubbly pulp, let's move on to something equally useles...fun! At the What Flower Are You website, you just enter your first and last name and they tell you what you'd be if you were a flower. A random flower I'm guessing. I'm a sunflower. I love sunflowers! So at first all was great. But then it says sunflower people are Bright, Optimistic, and Opportunistic. I am not optimistic! Oh sunflower, how could you be so wrong? But don't let that stop you from trying. Maybe your flower won't betray you. By the way, when my husband said his ancestors came to the U.S. by hiding in flour barrels I thought they were covered with blossoms. So maybe I am optimistic after all.

If you're interested in the traditional meaning of flowers, here are books on Flower Language.

No comments: