Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Countdown: 5...4...3...2...Nap!

Two weeks from today will be my last day ever as a Librarian with the Des Moines Public Library.  I'm retiring!  And shy! Ah, the old jokes are the best.  After 30 years in the field I am ready to hang up ... my glasses? No, gotta have those.  Sensible shoes?  Are you kidding me? I know, I'll hang up my name tag!  It would just poke me while I'm sleeping anyway.  I will continue the blog until fully retired, but if you're a mathlete you know that last post will be showing up December 28th. Then Random Acts of Information will be no more.  It has been great fun to write and I have delighted in your comments.  Delighted, I tell you!  This is so much fun I may write more posts about retiring.  But only for a couple weeks.
Librarian Margaret Jane Scott

3 comments:

cboy said...

We will miss your blogs!! And we will miss you! Have a great retirement, and don't have too much fun without us!
-Anonymous Originale

tashan said...

find out here now dolabuy.ru home cheap designer bags replica Homepage Louis Vuitton replica Bags

sheethea said...

replica bags in delhi read this r5s19e3c04 best replica ysl bags hop over to this site v7l54v6m03 replica bags online replica bags philippines replica bags from korea fake hermes p0t69c1v17 replica bags wholesale in divisoria