Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All this time I was dehydrated!!


There are times when I am less than sunny.(I know, hard to believe). I blamed this on my personality. But the culprit may have been dehydration all along! According to the USDA Agricultural Research Service, dehydration can cause negative mood, including fatigue and confusion. It's not that I wasn't paying attention, I was dehydrated! Honest! Who knew the effects on the body of too little water were so far-reaching? For more information, go to this USDA news page. It's just one of the amazing sites you can reach through the links our librarians have hand-picked for you. Recommended Links has a plethora, nay, a myriad of subjects to rummage through. I found this baby by choosing 'Food, Recipes', and then Nutrition.gov. Where else will you find topics that offer you an opportunity to use words like plethora and myriad?

No comments: